16" 350 LEGEND Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 350 LEGEND Shaw Nitride Medium Barrel, 12" Rail and Linear Compensator.
The .350 Legend was designed by Winchester for use in American states that have specific regulations for deer hunting with straight-walled centerfire cartridges. Winchester claims that the 350 Legend is the highest velocity, production straight-walled hunting cartridge in the world. It is designed for deer hunting out to a maximum effective range of 250 yards. Our 350 Legend upper assemblies are hand finished to ensure extremely high reliability. Compatibility with 223/556 BCGs make this an easy addition to your hunting repertoire.
- Barrel: 16 inch 350 LEGEND 4150 Chrome Moly Nitride Medium Barrel by Shaw Barrels with 1x16 Twist, Modified SOCOM Feed Ramp hand polished to match upper, and 9/16x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Linear Compensator.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 36SKU: UA35L16NI16MC24C_12ML00_LC_SHUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours