10.5" 9mm Parkerized M4 Barrel AR15 Upper Assembly with 12" Rail and Slim Cone Flash Can
Pistol caliber carbines first appeared soon after metallic cartridges became common. These were developed as "companions" to the popular relovers of the day, firing the same cartridge but allowing more velocity and accuracy than the revolver. These were carried by cowboys, lawmen, and others in the Old West. The primary advantage of a carbine over a pistol using the same ammunition is controllability. The combination of firing from the shoulder, longer sight-radius, 3 points of contact (firing hand, support hand & shoulder), and precision offer a significantly more user-friendly platform. The longer barrel can offer increased velocity and, with it, greater energy and effective range due to the propellant having more time to burn.
- 10.5" 9mm 4150 Chrome Moly Steel Parkerized M4 Contour Barrel with 1x10 Twist and 1/2x36 Threads
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed
- Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Slim Cone Flash Can with crush washer
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 49SKU: UA9MM10PA10M436_12ML00_SCUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours