Aero Precision Stripped Lower Receiver Anodized - Black
M5 (.308) Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
Don't forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parks Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Made in the USA
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE (FFL) IS REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
WE DO NOT CONTACT YOUR FFL ON YOU BEHALF. To expedite your order, please have your dealer email a valid copy of their FFL license to us. They will need to reference your first and last name as well as the order number so we can match it to your order. Legally, we cannot ship your order unless we have this information on file.
Email: [email protected]
Please have your FFL dealer reference your FULL NAME and ORDER NUMBER.
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 6SKU: LR10_AER-APAR308003CUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours