VORTEX DIAMONDBACK TACTICAL - 4-16x44 FFP - EBR-2C (MOA) RETICLE
The Diamondback Tactical is a long-range wolf in sheep's clothing. Rather than cramming features in at the expense of turret performance and optical quality, the Diamondback Tactical dials it back, putting the focus where it counts. Exposed turrets bring tracking performance previously unheard of at this price point, while its optical system delivers sharp image quality even at extended range. Its relatively simple design places you firmly in the driver's seat with the potential to take on that 1,000 yard mark and beyond, all at a price that's easy to justify for new shooters and experienced shooters alike who are looking for a back-to-basics optic. Opt for one of the first focal plane models on a sweet shooting rifle and you've got yourself a perfectly capable competition rig without breaking the bank. Don't forget about the unmatched Vortex VIP LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments to IPX7 standards.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: OP_VOR_DBK-10026UPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours