18" 458 SOCOM Upper Assembly for AR15 with 18" 458 SOCOM Shaw Heavy Stainless Barrel, 15" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake.
The .458 SOCOM was designed for a single purpose - keep special operators alive by killing their adversaries more efficiently. This is achieved through a high pressure cartridge and a large caliber, 300-500 grain bullet. Our bolts are Tromix-compatible and our mags are single stack to eliminate feeding issues.
- Barrel: 18 inch 458 SOCOM Heavy 416R Stainless Barrel by Shaw Barrels with 1x14 Twist, SOCOM Feed Ramps, and 5/8x32 Threads. Shaw Custom Barrels offer unparalleled quality, reliability, and accuracy - every one we sell is match grade.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Mid Length Gas System with 0.875" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
458 SOCOM NOTES:
- BOLT/BCG: Our 458 SOCOM bolt carrier group (BCG) meets or exceeds Tromix specifications to ensure consistent performance of our 458 SOCOM upper assemblies.
- LOADING: Only load 458 SOCOM ammunition from a magazine. DO NOT load through the ejection port as a slam fire can occur upon bolt release.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: UA45S18SS14B832M_15ML00_CB_SHUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours