16" 556 NATO Parkerized M4 Barrel AR15 Rifle Upper Assembly with 12" Rail and A2 Flash Hider
The 556 NATO (5.56x45) chamber will reliably fire both 556/223 with the highest possible accuracy (223 Remington ammo can be used in 556 NATO barrels). Both rounds maintain supersonic speed beyond 500 yards and equal the accuracy of the benchmark M1 Carbine / M2 30-06 Springfield combination. The 556 NATO cartridge is designed as a lighter alternative to the 7.62x51 NATO that maintains the capability of penetrating 0.135" steel at 500 yards.
- 16" 556 NATO 4150 Chrome Moly M4 Contour Parkerized Barrel with 1x8 Twist and 1/2x28 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
- AR15parts will customize (to your specificaions in the drop down menu) your AR15 upper with the Rail Type (M-LOK or KEYMOD), a Magazine or two, one of our High Quality Bolt Carrier Groups, and your choice of 5 different Charging Handles.
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
ReviewsPeteTook it to the range recently and fired 40 rounds flawlessly. The customer service staff is top notch. Came in with a lot of questions and all were answered in a speedy way. Would buy and recommend to anyone to buy from this supplier.Wilhelm
My 2nd upperShannon M
Best customer service everI bought an upper and received it fast but after shooting it i thought it was faulty, sent an email and within a few hours one of the owners called me, he sent me a shipping code so could send it back, when he recieved it he took it and test fired it himself. Long story short my bolt that i did not purchase from them was malfunctioning, he called me, sent video of my upper firing and gave me really great deal on a bcg to get me going, these folks are doing what business used to do to make customers happy, great upper great fit, finish but wow at the customer care. These folks are the real deal. Thanks guys cant say enough about it!Anonymous
thanksLOVE THE SERVICE, LOVE THE PRODUCT IT SHIPPED SUPER FAST. I WILL DIFENETLY ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAINBradley Grangroth
GREAT UPPERGREAT UPPER.Peter Thellas
Quick and accurateMy experience with ar15part.com was great. I received exactly what was stated about the product, and very quickly. Overall quality of products were well worth the cost.BD
Excellent CraftsmanshipI have purchased multiple upper assemblies from various manufacturers but the ones from AR15part.com are my go to. The care and craftsmanship are excellent and the customer service is exceptional. Every item I have received has functioned 100%. The other manufacturers I've used can't even come close to the reliability I get when I order here.Dan
Looks greatWebsite was easy to use, shipping was very fast considering all the normal delays. Product was packaged very well for shipping. Fit was exactly as expected and it appears to be of quality.Zac H.
Solid upperGreat customer service, quick shipping, and the upper is exactly as advertised. Wouldn't hesitate to use ar15part for my next build.ZGeiwitz
Hard to beatNicely put together and shoots better than a sub $300 upper should be expected to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 333SKU: UA55N16PA08M428C_12ML00_A2UPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 16M4CMU1x8KMRL