18" 350 LEGEND Parkerized Heavy AR15 Rifle Upper Assembly with 12" Rail and A2 Flash Hider
The .350 Legend, also called 350 LGND, is a SAAMI-approved straight-walled hunting cartridge developed by Winchester Repeating Arms. The cartridge was designed for use in American states that have specific regulations for deer hunting with straight-walled centerfire cartridges. Winchester claims that the .350 Legend is the fastest production straight-walled hunting cartridge in the world. It is designed for deer hunting out to a maximum effective range of 250 yards.
- 18" 350 LEGEND 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Heavy Contour Barrel with 1x16 Twist and 5/8x24 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
- AR15parts will customize (to your specificaions in the drop down menu) your AR15 upper with the Rail Type (M-LOK or KEYMOD), a Magazine or two, one of our High Quality Bolt Carrier Groups, and your choice of 5 different Charging Handles.
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
ReviewsKenneth HowellHaven't got to shoot it yet (no ammo), but otherwise it looks great. First order with this company and found navigating the site, checkout and shipping duration excellent.Kenneth Howell
TitleHaven't got to shoot it yet (no ammo), but otherwise it looks great. First order with this company and found navigating the site, checkout and shipping duration excellent.Andrew
Real reviewI wanna say the shipping is fast and easy i ordered almost the same thing somewhere waited almost 4 months only for them to tell me they didn’t have it in stock and cancelled my order i called them and they were rude as crap so i ordered it for AR15part i had it in just about a week the product is solid and flawless this will be one of my main go to places for parts from now on thank youHunter
Nice upperWould have gone 5 stars but I never got a notification that my order had shipped. Happy with everything else though.Walter Schubert
QUALITY UPPERHands down the best "bang" for your buck. Customer service is an industry best!Shaun Johnson
My 350 legendI am very happy with my complete upper in 350 legend. Good quality and awesome service and shipping best I have had so far. I will be a returning customer. Thanks again.Anthony Albano
350 Legend upperGreat 350 upper, 18 in. barrel with Midwest Industries Hand guard. . Very Nice .Charles Van Tornhout
Seems to shoot great.The upper looked and felt solid but it had a lot of tool marks on the barrel around the gas port. It fits perfectly on my Anderson lower with no wiggle and is solid. The feed ramp cut I think is better than the standard M4 cut, it doesn't like to load standard .355 projectiles, but then again no semiauto does for the .350 legend. I would buy again and recommend to others.Ed Napier
350 Legend BuildAfter ordering a 350 Legend upper from another supplier and waiting 5 weeks only to be told they didn't have it and weren't going to get it, I ordered the upper from AR15part. In just over a week it was at my front door. I wish I had seen you guys first.Don Killam
18’’ 350 legendExcellent product quick shipping. Very happy with experience!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 93SKU: UA35L18PA16HC24C_12ML00_A2UPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 18350LCMU1x16RLMLR