16" 243 WINCHESTER Upper Assembly for AR10 with 16" 243 WINCHESTER Wilson Combat Bead Blast SS Ranger Barrel, 15" Rail and A2 Flash Hider.
The .243 Winchester is an extremely popular .308-based hunting round is ideal for varmints and medium-size North American game. The 243 Winchester has a very flat trajectory, low recoil, and small diameter projectile. Compatible with all 308 components, this is an obvious addition to any AR10 collection.
- Barrel: 16 inch 243 WINCHESTER 416R Bead Blast SS Ranger Barrel by Wilson Combat with 1x10 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel.
- Upper: Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: WC Intermediate Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
Please choose an Upper Receiver style from our options that matches your Lower Receiver.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.