20" 243 WINCHESTER Parkerized Straight Flute Barrel AR10 Upper Receiver with 15" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake
The .243 Winchester is an extremely popular .308-based hunting round is ideal for varmints and medium-size North American game. The 243 Winchester has a very flat trajectory, low recoil, and small diameter projectile. Compatible with all 308 components, this is an obvious addition to any AR10 collection.
- 20" 243 WINCHESTER 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Straight Flute Barrel with 1x8 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramp, and 5/8x24 Threads.
- Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Rifle Length Gas System.
- Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
Please choose an Upper Receiver style from our options that matches your Lower Receiver.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com will not ship to addresses where it is not be legal to own this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: UA24W20PA08ST24R_15MLLP_CBUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours