Current Stock: 15
16" 450 BUSHMASTER Complete Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 450 BUSHMASTER Shaw Stainless Bull Barrel, 12" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake. Includes BCG & Charging Handle.
The straight walled cartridge of the 450 Bushmaster is ideal for big game hunting, especially in states that restrict tapered cartridges. Shooting a projectile upwards of 250 grains, 450 Bushmaster is a favorite among deer hunters in the Midwest. The .450 Bushmaster is designed to be used in standard AR15s. We recommend single stack magazines for reliability and our bolts are specially designed to eliminate feeding issues.
- Barrel: 16 inch 450 BUSHMASTER 416R Stainless Bull Barrel by Shaw Barrels with 1x24 Twist, SOCOM Feed Ramps, and 5/8x32 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Mid Length Gas System with 0.936" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
- Bolt Carrier Group: 450 BUSHMASTER Nitride BCG with a 8620 Steel Carrier, 9310 Steel Bolt, and MIM Steel Extractor. Mag Particle Inspected and Pressure Tested.
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 15SKU: UA45B16SS24BU32M_12ML00_CB_SH_BCN_CHSUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours