16" 458 SOCOM Parkerized Heavy Barrel AR15 Upper Receiver with 12" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake
The .458 SOCOM was designed for a single purpose - keep special operators alive by killing their adversaries more efficiently. This is achieved through a high pressure cartridge and a large caliber, 300-500 grain bullet. The result is a round that delivers similar ballistics and stopping power to the much larger .45-70 round on the AR15 platform. We recommend single stack magazines for reliability and our bolts are specially designed to eliminate feeding issues.
- 16 inch 458 SOCOM 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Heavy Barrel with 1x14 Twist, SOCOM Feed Ramp, and 5/8x32 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.875" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
458 SOCOM NOTES:
- BOLT/BCG: Reliable cycling and firing of 458 SOCOM ammunition is significantly improved by a high quality bolt desgned specifically for 458 SOCOM cartridges. The 458 SOCOM bolt included with our 458 SOCOM bolt carrier group (BCG) is specifically engineered with the critical features that ensure consistent performance of our 458 SOCOM upper assemblies.
- LOADING: Only load 458 SOCOM ammunition from a magazine. DO NOT load through the ejection port as a slam fire can occur upon bolt release.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 10SKU: UA45S16PA14B832C_12ML00_CB_ARUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 16458CMU1x14MLMLR