16" 458 SOCOM Parkerized Bull AR15 Rifle Upper Assembly with 12" Rail and Competition Muzzle Break
The .458 SOCOM is a moderately large round designed for a specialized upper receiver that can be mounted on any AR-15 pattern lower receiver. The 300-grain round offers a supersonic muzzle velocity of 1,900 ft/s and 2,405 ft⋅lbf, similar to a light .45-70 but with a much smaller case. The cartridge case design was finalized based on discussions with Tony Rumore at Tromix.
- 16"458 SOCOM Parkerized Bull Contour Barrel with 1x14 Twist and 5/8x32 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2. Properly modified for the large bore 458 SOCOM cartridge with a single feed ramp and an enlarged ejection port.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.875" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
- AR15parts will customize (to your specificaions in the drop down menu) your AR15 upper with the Rail Type (M-LOK or KEYMOD), a Magazine or two, one of our High Quality Bolt Carrier Groups, and your choice of 5 different Charging Handles.
458 SOCOM NOTES
- BOLT/BCG: Reliable cycling and firing of 458 SOCOM ammunition is significantly improved by a high quality bolt desgned specifically for 458 SOCOM cartridges. The 458 SOCOM bolt included with our 458 SOCOM bolt carrier group (BCG) is specifically engineered with the critical features that ensure consistent performance of our 458 SOCOM upper assemblies.
- LOADING: Only load 458 SOCOM ammunition from a magazine. DO NOT load through the ejection port as a slam fire can occur upon bolt release.
- ALUMINUM GI MAGS ONLY: We only recommend and sell D&H Tactical Aluminium magazines for 458 SOCOM ammunition. Polymer magazines can swell or flex, creating opportunities for misfeeds, jams, and other issues that aluminum magazines eliminate.
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 48SKU: UA45S16PA14B832C_12ML00_CBUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 16458CMU1x14MLMLR