16" 458 SOCOM Complete Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 458 SOCOM Satern Stainless Heavy Barrel, 12" Rail and Thread Protector. Includes BCG & Charging Handle.
The .458 SOCOM was designed for a single purpose - keep special operators alive by killing their adversaries more efficiently. This is achieved through a high pressure cartridge and a large caliber, 300-500 grain bullet. The result is a round that delivers similar ballistics and stopping power to the much larger .45-70 round on the AR15 platform. We recommend single stack magazines for reliability and our bolts are specially designed to eliminate feeding issues.
- Barrel: 16 inch 458 SOCOM 416R Stainless Heavy Barrel by Satern Barrels with 1x14 Twist, SOCOM Feed Ramps, and 3/4x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System with 0.875" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector.
- Bolt Carrier Group: 458 SOCOM Nitride BCG with a 8620 Steel Carrier, 9310 Steel Bolt, and MIM Steel Extractor. Mag Particle Inspected and Pressure Tested.
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle
458 SOCOM NOTES:
- BOLT/BCG: Reliable cycling and firing of 458 SOCOM ammunition is significantly improved by a high quality bolt desgned specifically for 458 SOCOM cartridges. The 458 SOCOM bolt included with our 458 SOCOM bolt carrier group (BCG) is specifically engineered with the critical features that ensure consistent performance of our 458 SOCOM upper assemblies.
- LOADING: Only load 458 SOCOM ammunition from a magazine. DO NOT load through the ejection port as a slam fire can occur upon bolt release.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.