1-YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
AR15Parts.com warranties products against defects in materials or workmanship for 1-year from Date of Purchase.
If you need Warranty assistance, please email us at [email protected].
Our 1-Year Warranty is subject to the following:
- All warranty requests must be made within 1-year of Purchase Date.
- Warranty coverage is provided to the original purchaser only.
- Warranty returns must be pre-authorized and are subject to evaluation and approval.
- All Warranty claims must be returned with an RMA number issued by our Customer Service team prior to shipment back to us.
- Please allow 2-3 business days to process your warranty request.
- If damage or defect is found to be the responsibility of the Company, shipping costs will be paid by Company.
- If damage or defect is found to be the responsibility of the Customer, shipping costs will be paid by Customer.
All warranty claims are subject to evaluation and approval. If defects in materials and/or workmanship are the cause of the warranty claim, we reserve the right to send the product to the original manufacturer's service agent for further assessment and/or repair or replacement.
For all other warranty claims, if upon inspection, it is determined the issues are our responsibility, we will at our sole discretion make any necessary repairs, send you a replacement product, or issue you a full refund to your original form of payment.
EXCLUSIONS to 1-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY
The following circumstances may void our 1-Year Warranty Policy:
- Items returned without an RMA number
- Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance
- Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation, high-velocity or high-pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, hand-loaded ammunition, and/or steel cased ammunition. We specifically disclaim any responsibility for damage or operating issues caused by steel-cased ammunition
- Damage caused in whole or part by assembly, installation, disassembly, modification or alteration, repair or attempted repair, misuse, abuse, neglect, or negligence
- Damage caused by foreign substances including oils, lubricants, cleaners, polishes, sealants, thread locking compounds (e.g. Loctite), or any other compound that contacts the item
- Damage caused by tools, non-standard tools, or the improper use of tools
- Damage caused by any accessory
- Any cosmetic modification including but not limited to painting or engraving
The following items are not covered by our 1-Year Warranty Policy:
- Normal wear and tear
- Firearms or Serialized Parts
- Custom Builds or Special Orders
- Items listed under “Clearance Items and Blems”
- Items sold as "BLEMS" or otherwise specifically noted to be blemished, used, or otherwise imperfect
- Items sold “As-Is”
- Items marked “No Returns”, “Final Sale”, “Closeouts”, “Used” or “As Is”
- WHERE NOT LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, NEITHER WEBSITE NOR COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ECONOMIC LOSS, OR INJURY TO PROPERTY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. WEBSITE’S AND/OR COMPANY’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A WARRANTED PRODUCT