No matter where you live within the United States, Firearms (defined as any item with an ATF registered serial number including but not limited to complete Firearms, 100% lowers and lower assemblies) can only be shipped from one Federal Firearms Licensed Holder (FFL Holder) to another FFL Holder. This is known as an FFL Transfer.
If you order a Firearm, it cannot be shipped directly to you. It must be shipped to a local FFL Holder that will assist you with completing the transfer of the Firearm into your possession. In order for the transfer of your Firearm to be approved, your FFL Holder will require you to fill out an ATF Form 4473 and to pass an AFT background check through NICS. This is the same form and background check you would complete if you purchased a Firearm in any gun store.
It is your responsibility to check all local and state laws PRIOR to placing an order. You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a Firearm. You must also be a legal resident of the state to which you wish to transfer the Firearm (with the exception of active-duty military personnel).
We will retain title to all Firearms and other products contained in your order and shall not legally pass title to you until you have completed a successful background check, any necessary paperwork, and any other requirements as prescribed by the FFL Holder and/or relevant law, and the FFL Holder, in its sole discretion and authority, has released the order to you.
We will require you to provide us with information to execute an FFL Transfer. This will include the name, address, and a copy of the Federal Firearms License for an FFL Holder that will accept the Firearm(s) on your behalf and will complete the in-person transfer of the Firearm(s) to you.
If you are ordering ONLY a Firearm, please use the FFL Holder’s address as your shipping address.
If you are ordering other items within the same order as your Firearm, please use your personal shipping address, and our shipping department will split the order into two (2) shipments. We will ship the Firearms to your FFL Holder, and we will ship the non-Firearms directly to you.
If you need assistance with the FFL Transfer process, locating a local FFL Holder in your area, or simply have questions, please email us at [email protected], and someone will contact you immediately.
- We will NOT ship your order to an FFL Holder without a copy of their FFL.
- You are responsible for paying all FFL Holder fees associated with your FFL Transfer.
- Serialized products and Firearm sales are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We will NOT refund a serialized product or Firearm if you do not pass a background check.
- In the event that (a) a successful background check is not completed, or (b) you fail to complete any paperwork or other necessary steps for the release of your order to you, or (c) you are unable to take delivery of the Firearm from the FFL Holder for any other reason, your order will be voided, and you will be reimbursed for the product price, less any shipping and insurance expenses incurred by us in connection with the shipment of your order to the FFL Holder, the return shipping to our facility, and any other fees or expenses incurred by us.
- We verify all FFL Holders through the ATF to ensure their FFL is valid and not expired or revoked.
- We do not accept FFL Type 03 - Collectors of Curios and Relics (C&R) or FFL Type 06 – Ammunition licenses.
- Once your order is delivered to the FFL Holder, you must contact them to complete the transfer and pick up your Firearm.
- FFL Holders are NOT our representatives, and FFL Holders do NOT have any power or authorization to make a representation, promise, or agreement on our behalf.
- We are NOT responsible for the policies, procedures, or actions of FFL Holders and shall have NO liability to you or anyone else arising out of any such policies, procedures, or actions, including without limitation, FFL Holder’s refusal to release your order to you. Questions regarding any such policies or procedures should be directed to the FFL Holder.
- Once the item has been delivered to the FFL Holder you selected, you bear all risk of damage or loss with respect to your order.