We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to assist you with a change, cancellation, return or exchange. We do NOT charge restocking fees, however in some cases we may ask you to be responsible for shipping costs.
To initiate a Return or Exchange, please email us at [email protected] immediately.
We will make every effort to honor your change or cancellation request but may not always be able to intercept work as it moves through our facility.
Please note change requests may incur an additional cost and/or delay shipment of your order regardless of the shipment method selected.
30-DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
All Return or Exchange requests must be made within 30-calendar days of the purchase date shown on your Order Confirmation. To initiate a request, simply contact us, and if your return or exchange is approved, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions. Returns and Exchanges must meet the following Requirements:
- Return and exchange requests must be within 30-days of Purchase Date shown on your Order Confirmation.
- Returns and exchanges apply to products that are NEW, UNUSED, UNINSTALLED, UNMODIFIED, and in original packaging.
- Return and exchange requests must be pre-authorized and are subject to evaluation and approval.
- Items must be returned with an RMA number that will be issued to you by our customer service team.
- Any applicable refund will be credited to your original form of payment (less applicable shipping costs).
We will not issue a refund until the returned item(s) has been inspected.
If the return or exchange reason is determined to be our responsibility, we will issue a full refund of all costs incurred by you.
If the return or exchange reason is determined to be your responsibility, we will issue a refund less any applicable shipping costs in the case of a return, and in the case of an exchange, may ask you to pay shipping costs and any product cost difference.
If the returned item does not meet our Requirements, we will contact you to discuss options.
EXCLUSIONS to 30-DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
The following circumstances may void our 30-Day Return & Exchange Policy:
- Items returned without an RMA number
- Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance
- Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation, high-velocity or high-pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, hand-loaded ammunition, and/or steel cased ammunition. We specifically disclaim any responsibility for damage or operating issues caused by steel-cased ammunition
- Damage caused in whole or part by assembly, installation, disassembly, modification or alteration, repair or attempted repair, misuse, abuse, neglect, or negligence
- Damage caused by foreign substances including oils, lubricants, cleaners, polishes, sealants, thread locking compounds (e.g. Loctite), or any other compound that contacts the item
- Damage caused by tools, non-standard tools, or the improper use of tools
- Damage caused by any accessory
- Any cosmetic modification including but not limited to painting or engraving
The following items are not covered by our 30-Day Return & Exchange Policy:
- Normal wear and tear
- Firearms or Serialized Parts
- Custom Builds or Special Orders
- Items listed under “Clearance Items and Blems”
- Items sold as "BLEMS" or otherwise specifically noted to be blemished, used, or otherwise imperfect
- Items sold “As-Is”
- Items marked “No Returns”, “Final Sale”, “Closeouts”, “Used” or “As Is”
- WHERE NOT LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, NEITHER WEBSITE NOR COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ECONOMIC LOSS, OR INJURY TO PROPERTY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. WEBSITE’S AND/OR COMPANY’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A WARRANTED PRODUCT