16" 6.8 SPC II Wilson Combat Stainless Glass Bead Recon Tactical Fluted Barrel AR15 Upper Receiver with 12" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake.
The 6.8mm SPC was designed to offer superior downrange lethality over the 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington in an M16-pattern service rifle with minimal loss of magazine capacity and a negligible increase in recoil. The 6.8 SPC round effectively bridges the gap between 5.56x45 and 7.62x51.
- Barrel: 16 inch 6.8 SPC II 416R Stainless Glass Bead Recon Tactical Fluted Barrel by Wilson Combat with 1x11 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel. This barrel conforms to SAAMI specs for 6.8 SPC, Type 2. (6.8 SPC II has a 0.136" bolt face depth.)
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Mid Length Gas System. with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: UA68S16GB11RF24M_12ML00_CB_WCUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours