16" 223 WYLDE Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 223 WYLDE Heavy Parkerized Barrel, 15" Rail and A2 Flash Hider.
The 223 Wylde chamber was developed to reliably fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO rounds with the highest possible accuracy. The performance of 223 Wylde uppers is often superior to either 223 Remington or 556 NATO due to the tighter tolerances of its chamber. The improved accuracy and ammunition flexibility make 223 Wylde an easy decision.
- Barrel: 16 inch 223 WYLDE Heavy 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Barrel with 1x8 Twist, M4 Feed Ramps, and 1/2x28 Threads. The 223 Wylde chamber is designed to safely fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: UA22W16PA08HC28C_15ML00_A2_ARUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: UA22W16PAHC_15ML00_A2