16" 458 SOCOM Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 458 SOCOM Satern Heavy Stainless Barrel, 15" Rail and Thread Protector.
The .458 SOCOM was designed for a single purpose - keep special operators alive by killing their adversaries more efficiently. This is achieved through a high pressure cartridge and a large caliber, 300-500 grain bullet. Our bolts are Tromix-compatible and our mags are single stack to eliminate feeding issues.
- Barrel: 16 inch 458 SOCOM Heavy 416R Stainless Barrel by Satern Barrels with 1x14 Twist, SOCOM Feed Ramps, and 3/4x24 Threads. The accuracy and precision of Satern barrels is surpassed by no one in the firearms industry.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System with 0.875" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector.
458 SOCOM NOTES:
- BOLT/BCG: Our 458 SOCOM bolt carrier group (BCG) meets or exceeds Tromix specifications to ensure consistent performance of our 458 SOCOM upper assemblies.
- LOADING: Only load 458 SOCOM ammunition from a magazine. DO NOT load through the ejection port as a slam fire can occur upon bolt release.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 2SKU: UA45S16SS14B834C_15ML00_TP_SAUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours