16" 556 NATO Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 556 NATO M4/Govt Parkerized Barrel, 12" Rail and A2 Flash Hider.
5.56 NATO is arguably the most common, effective, and beloved caliber in the Western world. Designed to be highly effective, lightweight, and low recoil, 5.56x45mm has both military and civilian applications for self-defense, hunting and plinking. 556 NATO and its twin 223 Remington are two of the least expensive, most available, and time tested calibers for the AR15.
- Barrel: 16 inch 556 NATO M4/Govt 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Barrel with 1x8 Twist, M4 Feed Ramps, and 1/2x28 Threads. The 556 NATO barrel can safely fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 11SKU: UA55N16PA08M428C_12ML00_A2_ARUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 16M4CMU1x8KMRL