20" 6.5 GRENDEL Complete Upper Assembly for AR15 with 20" 6.5 GRENDEL Satern Medium Stainless Barrel, 15" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake. Includes BCG & Charging Handle.
The 6.5 Grendel is a low-recoil, high-accuracy cartridge designed specifically for the AR15 Platform for medium to long range (200-800 yards) shooting - a middle ground between 5.56x45 NATO and 7.62x51 NATO. Unless noted, our 6.5 Grendel are Type 2.
- Barrel: 20 inch 6.5 GRENDEL Medium 416R Stainless Barrel by Satern Barrels with 1x8 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. The accuracy and precision of Satern barrels is surpassed by no one in the firearms industry. This barrel conforms to SAAMI specs for 6.5 Grendel, Type 2. (6.5 Grendel Type 2 has a 0.136" bolt face depth.)
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Rifle Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
- Bolt Carrier Group: 6.5 GRENDEL Nitride BCG with a 8620 Steel Carrier, 9310 Steel Bolt, and MIM Steel Extractor. Mag Particle Inspected and Pressure Tested.
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: UA65G20SS08MC24R_15ML00_CB_SA_BCN_CHSUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours