10.5" 7.62x39 Parkerized Heavy Barrel AR15 Upper Receiver with 12" Rail and Slim Cone Flash Can
7.62x39 is one of the most recognizable cartridges in the world due to the worldwide proliferation of the Soviet SKS and AK47 pattern rifles, as well as RPD and RPK light machine guns. Designed in 1943 for the Russian military, 7.62x39 has recently been converted to the AR15 platform and is often dubbed an AR47. 7.62x39 is a fantastic caliber that offers high stopping power for hunting and much cheaper ammunition prices due to imported ammo for AK47s. We upgrade our 7.62x39 uppers to include enhanced firing pins and modified extractors for increased reliability and durability.
- 10.5" 7.62x39 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Heavy Barrel with 1x10 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramp, and 5/8x24 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- Slim Cone Flash Can with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com will not ship to addresses where it is not be legal to own this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: UA76210PA10HC24C_12ML00_SCUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 105YHM762X39PU1x10DMQR