Out of Stock
16" 223 WYLDE Parkerized M4/Govt Barrel AR15 Upper Receiver with 15" Rail and A2 Flash Hider
The 223 Wylde chamber was developed to reliably fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO rounds with the highest possible accuracy. The performance of 223 Wylde uppers is often superior to either 223 Remington or 556 NATO due to the tighter tolerances of its chamber. The improved accuracy and ammunition flexibility make 223 Wylde an easy decision.
- 16 inch 223 WYLDE 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized M4/Govt Barrel with 1x8 Twist, M4 Feed Ramp, and 1/2x28 Threads. The 223 Wylde barrel is designed to safely fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 65SKU: UA22W16PA08M428C_15ML00_A2_ARUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours