16" 308 WIN Ballistic Advantage QPQ Tactical Government Barrel AR10 Upper Receiver with 15" Rail and A2 Flash Hider
The .308 Winchester is simply the most popular short-action big-game-hunting cartridge in the world, capable of taking down just about any size game in North America. 308 is the civilian version of 7.62x51 NATO that is used by militaries worldwide. It has moderate recoil when shooting out of the larger AR-10 platform. 308 projectiles range in weight from 110 to 180 grains, offering better terminal performance and long range capabilities over 5.56 NATO and 223 Remington.
- 16 inch 308 WIN 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium QPQ Tactical Government Barrel by Ballistic Advantage with 1x10 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramp, and 5/8x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel.
- Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Mid Length Gas System.
- A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
Please choose an Upper Receiver style from our options that matches your Lower Receiver.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com will not ship to addresses where it is not be legal to own this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 6SKU: UA30816MS10TG24M_15ML00_A2_BAUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours