16" 450 BUSHMASTER Parkerized Heavy Barrel AR15 Upper Receiver with 12" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake
The straight walled cartridge of the 450 Bushmaster is ideal for big game hunting, especially in states that restrict tapered cartridges. Shooting a projectile upwards of 250 grains, 450 Bushmaster is a favorite among deer hunters in the Midwest. The .450 Bushmaster is designed to be used in standard AR15s. We recommend single stack magazines for reliability and our bolts are specially designed to eliminate feeding issues.
- 16 inch 450 BUSHMASTER 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Heavy Barrel with 1x24 Twist, SOCOM Feed Ramp, and 5/8x32 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.875" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: UA45B16PA24B832C_12ML00_CB_ARUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 16450CMU1x24RLMLR