16" 7.62x39 Parkerized Heavy Barrel AR15 Rifle Upper Assembly with 12" Rail and A2 Flash Hider
The 7.62×39mm round is a rimless bottlenecked intermediate cartridge of Soviet origin that was designed during World War II. The cartridge is used by both militaries and civilians alike, due to the worldwide proliferation of the Soviet SKS and AK-47 pattern rifles, as well as RPD and RPK light machine guns. Since approximately 1990, the 7.62×39mm cartridge has seen some use in hunting arms in the U.S. for hunting game up to the size of whitetail deer, as it is slightly more powerful than the 30-30 Winchester round, and has a similar ballistic profile. The lower cost and high availability of military surplus ammunition makes this cartridge attractive for many civilian hunters and plinkers.
- 16" 7.62x39 4150 Chrome Moly Heavy Contour Parkerized Barrel with 1x10 Twist and 5/8x24 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- AR15parts will customize (to your specificaions in the drop down menu) your AR15 upper with the Rail Type (M-LOK or KEYMOD), a Magazine or two, one of our High Quality Bolt Carrier Groups, and your choice of 5 different Charging Handles.
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
ReviewsTERRY David JEFFREYSUpon receiving the upper I mounted is to a Palmetto Arms lower with their 2 stage trigger assembly. Zeroed quickly at 50 meters. The upper delivered nice tight shot groups. Good Stuff, this is my second upper from ar15parts.com and I have no complaintsMurray
Great product. Fast shippingGood looking upper. As my son put it... Looks intimidating.Murray
Great product. Fast shippingGood looking upper. As my son put it... Looks intimidating.Henry Hamilton
fast shipping great pricegas screws were very loose
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 40SKU: UA76216PA10HC24C_12ML00_A2UPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 16762x39CMHBU1x10RL