18" 223 WYLDE Stainless Straight Flute Barrel AR15 Upper Assembly with 15" Rail and SS Competition Muzzle Brake
The 223 Wylde chamber was developed to reliably fire both rounds with the highest possible accuracy (556 NATO ammo can safely be used in 223 Wylde barrels). The 223 Wylde chamber was desiged to have tighter tolerences and be slighty more accurate than the 556 NATO chamber. Both rounds maintain supersonic speed beyond 500 yards and maintains the capability of penetrating 0.135" steel at 500 yards.
- 18" 223 WYLDE 416R Stainless Straight Flute Barrel with 1x8 Twist and 1/2x28 Threads
- Barrel is designed to safely fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block
- Mid Length Gas System
- Stainless Steel Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
ReviewsChristopher LongNot only does it look good, it shoots great!JP
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 32SKU: UA22W18SS08ST28M_15ML00_CBUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 18223SS1x8KMEXRL