24" 6.5 CREEDMOOR Stainless Straight Fluted WILSON COMBAT Barrel AR10/LR308 Upper Assembly with 15" M-LOK Rail and Stainless Competition Muzzle BrakeThe 6.5mm Creedmoor, designated 6.5 Creedmoor by SAAMI, 6.5 Creedmoor by the C.I.P. or 6.5 CM or 6.5 CRDMR for short, is a centerfire rifle cartridge introduced by Hornady in 2007, developed by Hornady. The 6.5mm Creedmoor was designed for target shooting at longer ranges. For some loads, the 6.5mm Creedmoor is capable of duplicating the muzzle velocity or trajectory of the 300 magnum while generating significantly-lower recoil based on lighter projectile weight. The ability to retain velocity keeps the 6.5mm Creedmoor with 140-grain match bullets in the supersonic range out to around 1,150 yd (1,052 m), while the .308 Winchester with non-ideal for long range use 168-grain match bullets has a supersonic range of about 975 yd. In October 2017, SOCOM determined 6.5 Creedmoor performed the best, doubling hit-probability at 1,000 yards, increasing effective range by nearly-half, reducing wind drift by a third, with less recoil than 7.62×51mm NATO rounds.Specifications:
- 24" 6.5 CREEDMOOR 416R Stainless Straight Fluted Heavy Contour Barrel with 1x8 Twist and 5/8x24 Threads. This barrel is mfg by Wilson Combat, and is an extemely accurate barrel
- AR10/LR308 Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 15" M-LOK Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum Very comfortable and very light weight. M-LOK attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions
- Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 0.875" Low Profile Gas Block
- Rifle Length Gas System
- 5/8"x24 Stainless Steel Competition Muzzle Brake and Crush Washer
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Part.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
ReviewsHARRY C.This was wayyyyyyy easier than your online order because it doesnt seem to be very cross browser friendly. Another thing you should know is this email went to my spam folder for some reason and I just found it. So you may want to find out what it is in your email that's triggering that. I would give you more feedback on the rifle but I'm still waiting on some parts for this build. So far so good though. Cosmetically it came in oerfect condition. It really is a beautiful upper. Ill know more on the Wilson Combat barrel upper accuracy this summer. I really dont like to comment on such things untill I find the node and develop the appropriate load for the weapon.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: UA65C22SS08ST24R_15ML00_TP_WAUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 2465CSSSFBBL1x8TM15EXRLMLR