Current Stock: 17
10.5" 556 NATO Complete Upper Assembly for AR15 with 10.5" 556 NATO Parkerized M4/Govt Barrel, 10" Rail and A2 Flash Hider. Includes BCG & Charging Handle.
5.56 NATO is arguably the most common, effective, and beloved caliber in the Western world. Designed to be highly effective, lightweight, and low recoil, 5.56x45mm has both military and civilian applications for self-defense, hunting and plinking. 556 NATO and its twin 223 Remington are two of the least expensive, most available, and time tested calibers for the AR15.
- Barrel: 10.5 inch 556 NATO 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized M4/Govt Barrel with 1x7 Twist, M4 Feed Ramps, and 1/2x28 Threads. The 556 NATO barrel can safely fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 10" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
- Bolt Carrier Group: 556 NATO Nitride BCG with a 8620 Steel Carrier, 9310 Steel Bolt, and MIM Steel Extractor. Mag Particle Inspected and Pressure Tested.
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 17SKU: UA55N10PA07M428C_10ML00_A2_AR_BCN_CHSUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours