16" 6.8 SPC II Complete Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 6.8 SPC II Wilson Combat Glass Bead SS Recon Tactical Fluted Barrel, 15" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake. Includes BCG & Charging Handle.
The 6.8mm SPC was designed to offer superior downrange lethality over the 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington in an M16-pattern service rifle with minimal loss of magazine capacity and a negligible increase in recoil. The 6.8 SPC round effectively bridges the gap between 5.56x45 and 7.62x51.
- Barrel: 16 inch 6.8 SPC II 416R Glass Bead SS Recon Tactical Fluted Barrel by Wilson Combat with 1x11 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel. This barrel conforms to SAAMI specs for 6.8 SPC, Type 2. (6.8 SPC II has a 0.136" bolt face depth.)
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Mid Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
- Bolt Carrier Group: 6.8 SPC II Nitride BCG with a 8620 Steel Carrier, 9310 Steel Bolt, and MIM Steel Extractor. Mag Particle Inspected and Pressure Tested.
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.