18" 6.5 GRENDEL Upper Assembly for AR15 with 18" 6.5 GRENDEL Satern Stainless Medium Barrel, 15" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake.
6.5 Grendel is a fantastic low-recoil, long range caliber that offers much of the ballistic advantages of 308 Winchester in an AR15 platform rifle or upper. Approved by SAAMI in 2011, 6.5 Grendel has quickly become a favorite among those looking for similar stopping power and long-range capabilities to 308 AR10, but also the reduced recoil, lower ammo price, and standardization of a 223/556 AR15. The 6.5 Grendel projectile has less wind deflection than 308, and higher kinetic energy than 556, making it a fantastic hunting cartridge capable of taking medium to large size game.
- Barrel: 18 inch 6.5 GRENDEL 416R Stainless Medium Barrel by Satern Barrels with 1x8 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel. This barrel conforms to SAAMI specs for 6.5 Grendel, Type 2. (6.5 Grendel Type 2 has a 0.136" bolt face depth.)
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Mid Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: UA65G18SS08MC24M_15ML00_CB_SAUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours