18" 6.8 SPC II Upper Assembly for AR15 with 18" 6.8 SPC II Shaw Medium Stainless Barrel, 15" Rail and A2 Flash Hider.
The 6.8mm SPC was designed to offer superior downrange lethality over the 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington in an M4-pattern service rifle with minimal loss of magazine capacity and a negligible increase in recoil. The 6.8 SPC round effectively bridges the gap between 5.56x45 and 7.62x51.
- Barrel: 18 inch 6.8 SPC II Medium 416R Stainless Barrel by Shaw Barrels with 1x11 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. Shaw Custom Barrels offer unparalleled quality, reliability, and accuracy - every one we sell is match grade. This barrel conforms to SAAMI specs for 6.8 SPC, Type 2. (6.8 SPC II has a 0.136" bolt face depth.)
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Mid Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 26SKU: UA68S18SS11MC24M_15ML00_A2_SHUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 1868SSU1x11RL