16" 556 NATO COMPLETE UPPER with BCG - 12" Rail - A2 Flash Hider
The 556 NATO (5.56x45) chamber will reliably fire both 556/223 with the highest possible accuracy (223 Remington ammo can be used in 556 NATO barrels). Both rounds maintain supersonic speed beyond 500 yards and equal the accuracy of the benchmark M1 Carbine / M2 30-06 Springfield combination. The 556 NATO cartridge is designed as a lighter alternative to the 7.62x51 NATO that maintains the capability of penetrating 0.135" steel at 500 yards.
- 16" 556 NATO 4150 Chrome Moly M4 Contour Parkerized Barrel with 1x8 Twist and 1/2x28 Threads.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Carbine Length Gas System.
- Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
- Add a Magazine, rail option (M-LOK or KEYMOD), no need to add anything else, drop this on your complete lower with an optic for a complete weapon.
This COMPLETE Upper Assembly includes a Nitride Bolt Carrier Group and a Mil-Spec Charging Handle
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
Reviewsdouglas eddingerThis is the second upper I've purchased and like the first its awesome. Fit and finish is excellent. Finish is even and hasn't changed after shooting. No problems with accuracy, 3 shot group at 100 yards is less than an inch. I will continue to buy uppers from these folks. Thank youCorinne
Not bad for the money. Good value.Nice light complete upper for the money. I ordered 2. One was flawless the other had partially stripped Allen screws on the top of the bolt carrier. The staking was rough on both uppers but functional. The forward lug, LHS hole was not chamfered after it was milled so there was about 0.001 of material in the hole preventing the pin from going in. I lightly chamfered the hole with a countersink and this opened up the edge of the lug allowing the pin to go through. The manufacturer needs to step up their Quality control. This should have never left the factory. I have not shot it yet to ensure functionality, thatÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s next. More to come.Shane Mead
TitleLooks clean with no cosmetic issues. All my order came within a week of ordering, so that's awesome! Be cool if they offered more for left handed set ups, but I'm used to maneuvering throughShane Mead
TitleLooks clean with no cosmetic issues. All my order came within a week of ordering, so that's awesome! Be cool if they offered more for left handed set ups, but I'm used to maneuvering throughMichele Smith
Good dealTucker Masterson
556 complete upper
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 140SKU: UA55N16PA07HC28C_12ML00_A2_COMPUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: UA_55N16PA_12ML00_A2_COMP