18" 223 WYLDE Stainless Spiral Flute Barrel AR15 Rifle Upper Assembly with 15" Rail and S/S Competition Muzzle Brake
The 223 Wylde chamber was developed to reliably fire both rounds with the highest possible accuracy (556 NATO ammo can safely be used in 223 Wylde barrels). The 223 Wylde chamber was desiged to have tighter tolerences and be slighty more accurate than the 556 NATO chamber. Both rounds maintain supersonic speed beyond 500 yards and maintains the capability of penetrating 0.135" steel at 500 yards.
- 18" 223 WYLDE 416R Stainless Spiral Flute Barrel with 1x8 Twist and 1/2x28 Threads. This barrel is designed to safely fire both .223 Remington and 5.56 NATO ammunition.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Mid Length Gas System.
- Stainless Steel Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
- AR15parts will customize (to your specificaions in the drop down menu) your AR15 upper with the Rail Type (M-LOK or KEYMOD), a Magazine or two, one of our High Quality Bolt Carrier Groups, and your choice of 5 different Charging Handles.
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
ReviewsShawn KruegerLooks great and I'm excited to incorporate it into my new build. Stay tuned...Robert Minster
18" stainless spiral flutedChris Irwin
Great looking upperI love the way this upper turned out. The only reason I gave it a 4/5 not a 5 is cause the upper receiver and the rail are a different black. The rail is a classic mill spec black while the receiver is a more glossy black. It’s not a deal breaker as it isn’t that noticeable when the entire gun is assembled, but as a perfectionist it is a little frustrating. But other then that a absolute 5/5. I especially love the spiral flute barrel.S
18Ã¢â‚¬Â 223 WYLDEFirst time using AR15parts. So far so good......quality appears to be stellar. Will no more when build is completed and rounds down range. Fast ship and great communication.Michael Neilson
18” 223 wyldeGreat upper complete fast shipping this is the 2 nd complete upper I have purchasedMichael Neilson
Complete upperGood delivery great looking upper haven't had a chance to shoot it yet .Jerry
Excellent barrelBest quality, fast shipping, great people to work with. Accurate as the day is long, another great build success. Thank you.WHM
Great assemblyGot this for one of my friends who just got into AR 15's. The day it came in he went out and shot it. 25 mph cross winds and he was still hitting a 24" gong at 600 yards. Definitely sub moa barrel. I'm going to get one as well, but with different handrail and muzzle device. Going to turn this into my 3 gun rifle.Tommy Rich
Best money I ever spent!Ordered this upper to complete my varmint gun and all I can say is wow! Super accurate right out of the gate. I am easily punching 1" groups at 100 yards and that's with a crappy trigger. The keymod rail is nothing short of perfection in design and function. I wasn't sure about the FDE color at first but it was a perfect match to my magpul furniture. Plus it turned out to be about $150 cheaper than I could find anywhere else for this quality and this particular configuration. I will definitely be back for more!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 59SKU: UA22W18SS08SP28M_15ML00_CBUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: 18223SSSF1x8KM15EXRLCSMB