16" 308/7.62x51 Parkerized Heavy Barrel AR10/LR308 Upper Assembly with 12" M-LOK Rail and A2 Flash Hider
During the 1940s Winchester saw a market for a civilian model of the late T65 series designs and introduced the 308 in 1952. Since then, the .308 Winchester has become the most popular short-action big-game-hunting cartridge worldwide. The relatively short case makes the .308 Winchester especially well-adapted for short-action rifles. The .308 Winchester has slightly more drop at long range than the 30-06, owing to its slightly lower (around 30 metres per second (100 ft/s)) muzzle velocity with most bullet weights. Cartridges with significantly higher muzzle velocities, such as the 300 Magnum can have significantly less drop at long range, but much higher recoil. The relatively short case makes the .308 Winchester especially well-adapted for short-action rifles. When loaded with a bullet that expands, tumbles, or fragments in tissue, this cartridge is capable of high terminal performance.
- 16" 308/7.62x51 NATO 416R Parkerized Heavy Contour Barrel with 1x10 Twist and 5/8x24 Threads
- AR10/LR308 Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. M-LOK attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions and full Pic Rail at 12 with T-marks. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block
- Mid Length Gas System
- Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 6SKU: UA30816PA10HC24M_12ML00_CBUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours