16" 50 BEOWULF Parkerized Bull Barrel AR15 Upper Assembly with 15" Rail and Thread Protector
The .50 Beowulf is a 12mm caliber rifle cartridge developed by Bill Alexander of Alexander Arms for use in an AR-15 rifle. The cartridge utilizes a rebated rim, sized to match the rim of the 6.5 Grendel round. The case body is very similar in dimensions to the .500 S&W Magnum Revolver cartridge, being slightly longer and fully tapered for automatic feeding in the weapon. The round is intended to improve stopping power greatly at short- to medium-range as compared to the standard 556 NATO round.
- 16" 50 Beowulf 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Bull Barrel with 1x20 Twist and 49/64x20 Threads
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 0.936" Low Profile Gas Block
- Carbine Length Gas System
- Thread Protector
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 28SKU: UA50B16PA20BU20C_15ML00_TPUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours