16" 50 BEOWULF Complete Upper Assembly for AR15 with 16" 50 BEOWULF Parkerized Bull Barrel, 12" Rail and Thread Protector. Includes BCG & Charging Handle.
The 50 Beowulf (12.7x42) was developed to achieve maximum stopping power on the AR15 platform and the 300-400 grain bullets found in typical commercial ammunition pack a mean punch. The 50 Beowulf cartridge is designed to be compatible with the popular 7.62x39 bolt, making it an easy extension for your AR15 arsenal. There are few rounds more effective or devastating at close range than the 50 Beowulf.
- Barrel: 16 inch 50 BEOWULF 4150 Chrome Moly Parkerized Bull Barrel with 1x20 Twist, SOCOM Feed Ramps, and 49/64x20 Threads.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Carbine Length Gas System with 0.936" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Thread Protector.
- Bolt Carrier Group: 50 BEOWULF Nitride BCG with a 8620 Steel Carrier, 9310 Steel Bolt, and MIM Steel Extractor. Mag Particle Inspected and Pressure Tested.
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.