7.5" 556 NATO Parkerized Barrel AR15 Upper Assembly with 9" M-LOK Rail and Micro Slim Cone Flash Can
The 556 NATO (5.56x45) chamber will reliably fire both 556/223 with the highest possible accuracy (223 Remington ammo can be used in 556 NATO barrels). Both rounds maintain supersonic speed beyond 500 yards and equal the accuracy of the benchmark M1 Carbine / M2 30-06 Springfield combination. The 556 NATO cartridge is designed as a lighter alternative to the 7.62x51 NATO that maintains the capability of penetrating 0.135" steel at 500 yards.
- 7.5" 556 NATO Parkerized M4 Contour Barrel with 1x7 Twist and 1/2x28 Threads. Accepts both 223 Remington and 556 NATO ammunition
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 9" M-LOK Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum Very comfortable and very light weight. Attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions - Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block
- Pistol Length Gas System
- Micro Slim Cone Flash Can with crush washer
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
300 Block out upper 7.5 inch barrel
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 51SKU: UA55N75PA07M428P_09ML00_SCUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: UA55N75PA07M4_09ML00_SC