24" 224 VALKYRIE Complete Upper Assembly for AR15 with 24" 224 VALKYRIE Satern Medium Stainless Barrel, 15" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake. Includes BCG & Charging Handle.
The .224 Valkyrie a 'go to' cartridge for long-range hunters and shooters on the AR15 platform. The .22 caliber rimless bottlenecked intermediate rifle cartridge rivals the performance of the .22 Nosler, remaining supersonic past 1300 yards with a 90 grain projectile. 224 Valkyrie uses 6.8 SPC bolt and magazines.
- Barrel: 24 inch 224 VALKYRIE Medium 416R Stainless Barrel by Satern Barrels with 1x7 Twist, M4 Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. The accuracy and precision of Satern barrels is surpassed by no one in the firearms industry.
- Upper: Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Rifle Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
- Bolt Carrier Group: 224 VALKYRIE Nitride BCG with a 8620 Steel Carrier, 9310 Steel Bolt, and MIM Steel Extractor. Mag Particle Inspected and Pressure Tested.
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec AR15 Charging Handle
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 3SKU: UA22V24SS07MC24R_15ML00_CB_SA_BCN_CHSUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours