16" 6.8 SPC II Wilson Combat Stainless Bead Blast Ranger Barrel AR15 Upper Receiver with 12" Rail and A2 Flash Hider
The 6.8mm SPC was designed to offer superior downrange lethality over the 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington in an M16-pattern service rifle with minimal loss of magazine capacity and a negligible increase in recoil. The 6.8 SPC round effectively bridges the gap between 5.56x45 and 7.62x51.
- 16 inch 6.8 SPC II 416R Stainless Bead Blast Ranger Barrel by Wilson Combat with 1x11 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramp, and 5/8x24 Threads. This is a highly accurate, precision machined, match grade barrel. This barrel conforms to SAAMI specs for 6.8 SPC, Type 2. (6.8 SPC II has a 0.136" bolt face depth.)
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 12" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Mid Length Gas System.
- A2 Flash Hider with crush washer.
This upper assembly will fit all mil-spec AR15 lower receivers.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 6SKU: UA68S16BB11RA24M_12ML00_A2_WCUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours