24" 308 WIN Upper Assembly for AR10 with 24" 308 WIN Satern Straight Flute Stainless Barrel, 15" Rail and Competition Muzzle Brake.
The .308 Winchester (7.62x51 NATO) is simply the most popular short-action big-game-hunting cartridge in the world, capable of taking down just about any size game in North America with moderate recoil and accuracy beyond 1000 yards.
- Barrel: 24 inch 308 WIN Straight Flute 416R Stainless Barrel by Satern Barrels with 1x10 Twist, 30 Cal Feed Ramps, and 5/8x24 Threads. The accuracy and precision of Satern barrels is surpassed by no one in the firearms industry.
- Upper: Upper Receiver machined from 7075 T6 aluminum forging with forward assist and dust cover installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Rail: 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. Comfortable and light weight, with M-LOK attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2.
- Gas System: Rifle Length Gas System with 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block.
- Muzzle Device: Competition Muzzle Brake with crush washer.
Please choose an Upper Receiver style from our options that matches your Lower Receiver.
This item will ship directly to you with no FFL transfer required. You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item.
DetailsCurrent Stock: 17SKU: UA30824SS10ST24R_15ML00_CB_SAUPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 Hours