16" 556 NATO Parkerized Heavy Barrel AR15 Upper Assembly with 15" Rail and A2 Flash Hider
The 556 NATO (5.56x45) chamber will reliably fire both 556/223 with the highest possible accuracy (223 Remington ammo can be used in 556 NATO barrels). Both rounds maintain supersonic speed beyond 500 yards and equal the accuracy of the benchmark M1 Carbine / M2 30-06 Springfield combination. The 556 NATO cartridge is designed as a lighter alternative to the 7.62x39 NATO that maintains the capability of penetrating 0.135" steel at 500 yards.
- 16" 556 NATO 4150 Chrome Moly Heavy Contour Parkerized Barrel with 1x7 Twist and 1/2x28 Threads
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver forged from 7075 T6 aluminum with forward assist and dust cover assembly installed. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 15" Narrow Profile Free Float Rail machined from 6061 T6 aluminum Very comfortable and very light weight. Your choice of M-LOK or KEYMOD attachment points along the entire length at 3, 6, and 9 positions. Hard coat anodized MIL-STD 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- 0.750" Low Profile Gas Block
- Carbine Length Gas System
- Mil-Spec A2 Flash Hider with crush washer
This upper assembly will fit all standard AR15 lower receivers.
This item is "Firearm Parts", not a complete firearm (no serialized components). It will be shipped directly to you with no FFL transfer required.
You are responsible for knowing federal, state and local laws applicable to this item. AR15Parts.com reserves the right to not ship to addresses where it may not be legal to own this item.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 133SKU: UA55N16PA07HC28C_15ML00_A2UPC:Availability: Usually Ships in 24 HoursOld SKU: UA55N16PAHC_15ML00_A2